During this year’s AGU Fall Meeting, which took place in Washington D.C. for the first time, ClimEx was very present. Three talks and two posters were part of a newly formed large ensemble session:
- von Trentini, F. et al.: Comparison of multiple single model large ensembles over Europe
- Innocenti, S. et al.: Extreme rainfall at multiple scales in historical and future climate: How do extremes from the Canadian CRCM5 Large-Ensemble scale in space and time?
- Chavaillaz, Y. et al.: Does the absence of sea ice in the arctic have an influence on the occurence of extreme events over the eastern part of Canada?
- Leduc, M. et al.: Assesing the occurence of extreme heat waves using the ClimEx large ensemble
- Ludwig, R. et al.: Assesing the impacts of climate change and natural variability on hydrological extreme events over eastern North America and Europe